Photo Competition Rules 2011
Prizes and Judges
The prize for the winner of the senior ADAA member's competition will be a decent bottle of single malt
The prize for the winner of the senior non member competition will be a days fishing on ADAA water of his/ her choice or a gift voucher of similar value
The prize for both the junior member and non-member of the ADAA (i.e. under 17 years of age) will be £15 fishing tackle vouchers.
The judges' decision (the entertainment sub-committee of the ADAA) will be final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the results
Terms and conditions
· By submitting each photo, you accept the rules of this competition.
· Photographs submitted shall be angling orientated i.e. rivers, lochs, great catches etc.
· All photographs must be taken on waters associated locations . (This does not apply to non members)
· The deadline for receiving entries will be 31 October 2011, unless otherwise advised
· Names and addresses must be supplied for both digital and hard copy entries (these will not be passed on to third parties for any purpose)
· Entrants are limited to four entries.
Submission of digital photographs:
· Entrants should send photographs to the Webmaster
· All photograph submissions must be saved in jpeg format (.jpg).
· The minimum resolution of photographs should be 640 * 480.
· File size submitted should not exceed 2mb.
Submission of hard copy photographs
· Entries will be accepted by post. These should be forwarded to the Secretary, Paul Toseland, 27 Cove Circle, Cove. AB12 3DG. These photos will subsequently be scanned and displayed on the website.
· By submitting your photo, you accept that ADAA has the right to publish your photograph on this website, forum etc
· Any photograph which contains an image of an identifiable person(s) must have the consent of the individual(s) featured in the photograph.