Fishing Tickets available for visitors 2013
This page provides information for visiting anglers (i.e. not a resident within 25 miles of Aberdeen) who wish to fish on Aberdeen and District Angling Association waters.
Daily Visitor permits for salmon and sea trout are currently available or a weekly (seven days excluding Sunday) "Roving" ticket covering:
- Upper and Lower Parkhill on the River Don
- Upper and Lower Fintray on the River Don
- Kemnay on the River Don
- Upper Stoneywood on the River Don
- Balbithan and Torryburn on the River Don
- Belmuir and Methlick beats on the River Ythan
See location maps at http://adaa.org.uk/maps/maps.php
Daily brown trout visitor permits are also available covering the same waters on the Don as listed above.
A weekly, seven days, "roving" brown trout permit is also available for the waters listed above.
Sunday fishing is allowed on all visitor waters except Torryburn & Balbithan and the North Bank of Lower Parkhill, where Sunday fishing is not allowed).
Daily rainbow trout fishing permits are also available at the Loch of Loirston.
Permits are available online at http://www.adaasales.co.uk/welcome.asp
Somers Fishing Tackle
13 Bon Accord Street
Tel: 01224 210008,
The rules relating to these fishings can be read at http://adaa.org.uk/infoVisitorsRules.php
Aberdeen and District Angling Association takes the threat of Gyrodactylus Salaris very seriously. Visitors are therefore requested to read our Declaration and fill in as necessary -- Here
If picking up your permits from Somers Fishing Tackle why not take advantage of Somer's Fishing Tackle disinfection service:
- The disinfection can be carried out while you wait, it takes approx 10-15mins.
- If all tackle is to be disinfected i.e. waders, rod, reel, line, net & wading staff it will cost £15.00
- for just individual items it will cost £5.00.
- it is fully operational now.
- Once they disinfection has been carried out, then a certificate will be issued which Ghillies & Bailffs are accepting as proof of disinfection.